lunes, 30 de marzo de 2009

What would Jebus Listen?


This is what Jebus listen to when he party.

Doolittle is the second studio album from the American alternative rock band Pixies. The album was brought to me by Jebus and my life had change. One Jebus homy once said;

"I was trying to write the ultimate pop song. I was basically trying to rip off the Pixies. I have to admit it [smiles]. When I heard the Pixies for the first time, I connected with that band so heavily I should have been in that band - or at least in a Pixies cover band. We used their sense of dynamics, being soft and quiet and then loud and hard." -Kurt Cobain

1. Debaser
2. Tame
3. Wave of Mutilation
4. I Bleed
5. Here Comes Your Man
6. Dead
7. Monkey Gone to Heaven
8. Mr. Grieves
9. Crackity Jones
10. La La Love You
11. No. 13 Baby
12. There Goes My Gun
13. Hey
14. Silver
15. Gouge Away






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario